Post of Senior Automation Engineer
- 4+ Years experience in Automation Testing
- The applicant should have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / MIS or equivalent qualification with a minimum of 4+ year experience as a QA Engineer. The candidate should possess excellent communication, presentation and documentation skills. Experience with J2EE, Microsoft .NET or PHP will be an added advantage.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Defines, develops and implements quality assurance practices and project/operational requirements.
- Develops automated testing systems using tools, scripts and data set.
- Ensures that all items follow the change management process and are entered and tracked Through the change management software.
- Works directly with appropriate developers to understand project concept, objectives and approach of software development projects.
- Participate in all aspects of testing, including functional, regression, load and system testing.
- Responsible for the overall success of testing.
- Establishes the purpose and deliverables of the test effort.
- Assures the appropriate level of quality by the resolution of important defects by working with developers to ensure the software development process has an appropriate level of testing.