EFutures partners with Best of Sri Lanka to bring you the thrilling BreakIT SCALEUP DAY, scheduled to take place on the 10th of October at the Clarion Hotel Post, Gothenburg. Whether you are a CEO, founder, CTO, manager or just an innovation enthusiast, the SCALEUP DAY is the ideal place for you to; hear about valuable lessons from startup ventures, engage in stimulating conversation, listen to key notes from some of the industry experts, partake in group discussions that wrestle against common business challenges and grow your network.Early bird tickets are up for grabs - get yours now!
Members of staff
6 Steps to prepare to scaleup
So your looking to scaleup, here are 6 considerations to help you prepare to move from startup to scaleup.
- 01Ensure your foundation is solid
- 02Adopt a ‘digital first’ business model
- 03Automate, Automate, Automate
- 04Enhance marketing & social media efforts
- 05Put the right people in the right places
- 06Make sure your business can run without you
Helping companies SCALEUP since 2000
EFutures provides high quality bespoke software development services to a clientele from a variety of different industries spanning across countries such as, US, UK, Singapore, Australia and Sweden as a primary market. Having over 19 years of experience in working with startups, we strive to build long lasting strategic relationships with our clients and truly grow alongside them as a partner, by providing solutions that solve all their IT and business challenges.
Quick deploy & delivery
Access to high quality talent pool
Full suit of services
Personalized operational model
24/7 IT support
Our experience in Swedish startups
With Sweden being one of our primary markets, for countless years, our teams are well experienced in working with Swedish startups and enjoy it. Here are some of the keys to a successful collaboration.
Key factors for success
- Setup effective working cycle
- Understand the distribution of different functions
- Establish a strong communication strategy, stick to it
- Regular involvement of product & early risk escalation
- Collaboratively setting realistic expectations
- Use proper project management and tracking tools